Nowadays, most of the batteries used in automobiles are dry-charged batteries. The advantage is that after the electrolyte is added, the car can be started within 30 to 40 minutes without charging. Because some friends do not understand the principle, they will not be maintained, so the life of the battery is greatly shortened, so they have to equip the car with an emergency starting power supply. However, the car emergency start power is an emergency tool after all. How to choose and use the battery correctly is the most important.
First, learn to identify the letters on the battery when buying a battery, where the QA letter is a dry charge battery.
2. When adding the electrolyte, shake the electrolyte first and then add it to the battery, and be careful not to splash the electrolyte on the hands and clothes.
Third, the battery without the marking line, the electrolyte can be added to the high-electrode plate 10 to 15 mm; there are two red-line batteries, the electrolyte is not more than the upper red line. Some drivers think that the more the electrolyte is added, the more electricity it has. This is wrong. When the car is driving at high speed, the generator rotates at a higher speed; its power generation is greater than the battery, and the battery is charged. At this time, the electrolyte will expand, and if the electrolyte is too full, it will overflow from the small hole of the battery cover. The electrolyte is electrically conductive. Once the solution is also discharged to the positive and negative poles, self-discharge will occur, and the car will not start and shorten the battery life. In this case, apply the cotton wire to wipe off the electrolyte. If it is too sticky, it should be wiped off with boiling water.
4. Do not let other substances fall into the battery when adding liquid. If there is any material falling off, do not use metal materials to fish. Use dry wood rods to remove impurities, such as wire or copper wire to hook, metal molecules will In the acid corrosion, enter the battery to form self-discharge, damage the battery.
5. Always check the small holes on the battery cover for ventilation. If the battery cover is blocked, the generated hydrogen and oxygen will not be discharged. When the electrolyte expands, the battery case will be broken to reduce the battery life. .
6. Always check the liquid level of the electrolyte and add the electrolyte in time. When adding the replenishing liquid to the battery in the winter, it is better to add the engine after the car is started, and avoid the rabbit electrolyte from freezing.
Seven, the car that has not been used for a long time should start the car every 25 days or so, and control the medium speed for about 20 minutes with the throttle. Otherwise, the time will be too long, and the car will not start when the car is used.
8. When the battery is removed from the car, the negative electrode should be removed first and then the positive electrode should be removed. Be sure to unscrew the battery cover when charging. Do not use the hand with open flame to approach the battery port being charged. Because the hydrogen generated in the battery is easily deflagrated when charging, the battery will be damaged and the electrolyte will hurt people.power bank plant
Nine, do not just replace the battery with a larger capacity than the original battery, because the power generation of the generator on the car is fixed, the power generation will not increase, such as changing the battery with large capacity, the new battery will be charged, the car Can not start smoothly, battery long-term power loss is worse.
10. When starting the car, the starting time should not exceed 3 to 5 seconds.
Well, the above is about the choice of car battery and the use of maintenance, learn these methods, not only can choose a durable car battery, but also because of the use of the battery to significantly increase the service life. However, the car is a consumable item, and the car battery is difficult to start when it is aging, or it cannot be started due to other reasons. Therefore, the owner still needs to have a standing emergency power supply for the car, and it is necessary to change it.